We believe that comfort is the key to happiness, and our legendary Crocs comfort makes the world a happier place, one pair of shoes at a time. We are in tireless pursuit of new comfort technologies, developing revolutionary materials that are lighter, softer and more flexible than ever imagined.
In 2002, we introduced the world to one of the most unique brands that anyone had ever seen: we were different and it made some people uncomfortable.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.
- +600mm - Pairs of shoes sold around the world since we opened our doors in 2002
- +90 - Countries worldwide where Crocs are sold
- +4000 - Employees worldwide spanning corporate HQ, regional offices, retail and distribution centers
- +1B - Annual sales making Crocs one of the world’s 10 largest non-athletic footwear brands
- +23mm - Number of people in the U.S. who interacted with our Snapchat filter
- +4yrs - Average tenure of our global Crocs employees
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men and children. Crocs offers a broad portfolio of all-season products, while remaining true to its core molded footwear heritage.
Crocs Cares is our philanthropy division, and its mission is to provide comfort for three key segments of our local and global communities: families, animals and the environment. We achieve this through employee-driven volunteer initiatives.
Item(s) are available for return once they have shipped. A full refund, excluding shipping charges, will be issued on unworn and unwashed merchandise within 45 business days to the original form of payment. Items that are beyond 45 days from that date will no longer be available for return.
Items marked "Final Sale" are not eligible for return or exchanged and are not subject to price adjustment.
Products created for collaborations or special events cannot be returned online or in-store unless they're defective or flawed.